Orazul Acajutla power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Orazul Acajutla power station (Central Termoeléctrica Orazul Acajutla) is a 91-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station of unknown status in Sonsonate department, El Salvador.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Acajutla, Sonsonate department, El Salvador.
- Sponsor: Orazul Energy Corporation
- Parent company: I Squared Capital
- Location: Acajutla, Sonsonate, El Salvador
- Coordinates: 13.5813, -89.8250 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 91 MW
Articles and Resources
- "El Slavador - Business". Orazul Energia. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Orazul Energy Partners - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Duke Energy Corp completes $75M expansion of El Salvador plant". Power Engineering International. November 30, 2000. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.