Ordos Power Qipanjing power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ordos Power Qipanjing power station (鄂尔多斯电力冶金股份棋盘井自备电厂) is a 1,960-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the power plant in Otog Front Banner.
Background on Plant
Ordos Power Qipanjing power station is a ten-unit coal-fired power plant totaling 1,960 MW in Mengxi Town. It was commissioned from 2005 to 2013, and is owned by Ordos Share Holding Group.
- Sponsor: Ordos Share Holding Group
- Location: Mengxi Town, Otog Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.385235, 106.965664 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,960 MW (Units 1-4: 330 MW, Units 5-6: 50 MW, Units 7-10: 135 MW)
- Start date: 2005-2013
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "鄂尔多斯电力（集团）有限责任公司企业简介," Ordos Share Holding Group, accessed Jan 2018