Ostkraft power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Ostkraft power station is a retired 108-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the Region, Denmark.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the Region, Denmark.
- Sponsor: Ostkraft
- Parent company: Island of Bornholm
- Location: the Region, Denmark
- Coordinates: 55.1000, 14.7000 (approx.)
- Coal type: Hard coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 108 MW
- Unit 6: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 108 MW (start-up in 1995)
Articles and Resources