Otake Plant power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Otake Plant power station is a 141-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hiroshima, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Hiroshima, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Mitsubishi Chemical
- Parent company: Mitsubishi
- Location: Hiroshima, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.4333, 132.7500 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 141 MW
- Unit 6: Coal-fired subcritical, 141 MW (start-up in 2003)
Articles and Resources