Ovcha Kupel power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ovcha Kupel power station is a proposed 10-megawatt (MW) gas-fired cogeneration power plant in Sofia Province, Bulgaria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Ovcha Kupel, Sofia Province, Bulgaria.
- Sponsor: Toplofikacia Sofia
- Parent company: Toplofikacia Sofia
- Location: Ovcha Kupel, Sofia Province, Bulgaria
- Coordinates: 42.6831, 23.2431 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 10 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 10 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Call to build Bulgarian cogen plant launched, Power Engineering International, June 19, 2017.