Ozark Gas Transmission Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ozark Gas Transmission Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from southeastern Oklahoma through Arkansas to southeastern Missouri.
- Owner: Basalt Infrastructure Partners II (100.00%)
- Capacity: 170 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 367 miles / 589 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1982
The Ozark Gas Transmission Pipeline (OGT) is operated by Enbridge, a subsidiary of Spectra Energy Partners. OGT interconnects with Enbridge Inc.'s Texas Eastern Transmission system, Mississippi River Transmission (Centerpoint), Texas Gas (Boardwalk) and NGPL (Operated by Kinder Morgan).
Articles and resources
- Ozark Gas Transmission Pipeline, Enbridge website, accessed January 2018
- Black Bear Transmission Acquires Ozark Pipeline Gathering System, Institutional Investment in Infrastructure, April 13, 2020
- Ozark Pipeline Flowing Gas, Oklahoman, Mar. 5, 1982