PCS coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Paramitha Cipta Sarana mine (PCS) is operated by PT Paramitha Cipta Sarana, and owned by PAM Group in Badalungga, Awayan Balangan, South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of the company headquarters.
The mine is operated by PT Paramitha Cipta Sarana.
- Sponsor: PT Paramitha Cipta Sarana
- Parent company: PAM Group
- Location: Badalungga, Awayan Balangan, South Kalimantan, Indonesia
- GPS coordinates:-6.175735, 106.884179 (approximate, site of company headquarters)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Thermal (subbituminous)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface, Opencast
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications:
Resources and articles
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Petromindo,Indonesian Coal Book 2019-2020