PEI Cogeneration power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Pei Cogen power station is a proposed 20-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in in the province of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- Sponsor: Abby Corp
- Parent company: Abby Corp
- Location: in the province of Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Coordinates: 46.5107, -63.4168 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 20 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 20 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)