PG Silesia coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The PG Silesia coal mine is owned and operated by Bumech, producing 1.79 million tonnes per annum in Poland.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
The mine is operated by Bumech.
- Parent Company: Bumech
- Location: Bestwina, Czechowice - Dziedzice, Goczałkowice - Zdrój, Miedźna, Pszczyna, Poland
- GPS coordinates:49.9386, 19.0144 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Coal reserves: 21.893 million tonnes
- Coal type: Bituminous (Met)
- Mine size: 21.85km2
- Mine type:
- Mine depth:
- Production: 1.79 million tonnes per year
- Number of employees: 300