PLTGU Jawa-1 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
PLTGU Jawa-1 power station is a 1,760-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, under construction (as of June 2019) in the province of West Java, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Kec Cilamaya Wetan - Kab Karawang, the province of West Java, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT Jawa Satu Power
- Parent company: Pertamina/Marubeni/Sojitz
- Location: Kec Cilamaya Wetan - Kab Karawang, the province of West Java, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.2225, 107.5860 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 1,760 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-2: 880 MW per unit (to start 2022)
- Financing: A US$604 million loan from Japan Bank for International Cooperation and, from commercial banks including Mitsubishi UFJ and Mizuho, a USD1.3 billion loan which is covered by Nippon Export and Investment Insurance – this financing also supports the associated Jawa-1 FSRU project
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)
- Project Financing for Jawa 1 Gas-to-Power Project in Indonesia, Japan Bank for International Cooperation press release, Oct. 22, 2018