País Vasco Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
País Vasco Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Spain.
The pipeline runs through the Spanish cities and towns of Haro (La Rioja Province), Bergara (Gipuzkoa Province), Arrigorriaga (Biscay Province), Bermeo (Biscay Province), and Lemoa ("Lemona" in Spanish; Biscay Province).
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity:
- Length: 166 mi / 267 km
- Diameter: 30, 26, 24, 20, 16, 10, 6 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
The País Vasco gas pipeline is owned and operated by Enagás, Spain's main natural gas carrier.
It includes the Haro-Vergara, Arrigorriaga-Vergara, Bermeo-Lemona, Lemona-Haro gas pipeline branches.
Articles and resources
- Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- About us, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- Pipeline projects list: Europe: Spain, SIMDEX, accessed December 2019.