Palembang Pusri power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Palembang Pusri power station is a 23-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia. The plant provides power for the PT Pusri Fertilizer Factory.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: Pt Pupuk Indonesia (Persero)
- Parent company: PT PLN Persero
- Location: the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.6040, 103.9140 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 23 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 23 MW (start-up in 2016)
Articles and Resources
- PT Pusri Kaji Revitalisasi Pabrik Pupuk, PT Pusri, Jan. 4, 2016