Pangburn-Shaner-Fallowfield coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The coal project was previously known as Pangburn-Shaner-Fallowfield when it was still a greenfield development. It is now known as the Mon Valley Coal Mine.
The satellite photo below shows the approximate location of the mine.
The proposed development is a greenfield owned by Coronado Global, which acquired it from Consol in 2016.
- Operator: Coronado Coal
- Parent company: Coronado Global
- Location: Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
- GPS coordinates: 40.2584, -79.905779
- Production: 2 million short tons
- Type of coal: Thermal coal
- Mine type: Underground, Bord and Pillar
- Number of employees:
- Recoverable Reserves: 147 Mt (Proven and Probable) with 88 Mt (proven) 59 Mt (probable)