Pangpangta Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Pangpangta Coal Mine (霍州煤电集团吕临能化有限公司庞庞塔煤矿) is located in the middle of Hedong Coalfield in Shanxi Province, China. It has an annual production capacity of 10 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Muguaping Village, Linxian County, Luliang, Shanxi Province
Coal Mine Background
Pangpangta Coal Mine was formerly named as Xianying Coal Mine of Linxian. It was built in 1967 and put into operation in 1975. It went through reconstruction and expansion in 1990 and had a production capacity of 2,100 tonnes per year. In 2003, Huozhou Coal Power Group reached an agreement with Linxian government to purchase Xianying Coal Mine. In 2009, Xianying Coal Mine was integrated with Zaolin Coal Industry Company which was also taken over by Huozhou Coal Power Group to increase the production capacity from 2,100 tonnes per year to 3Mt per year.
In March 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission has ratified the development of Pangpangta Coal Mine with a production capacity of 10Mt/year.
The mine started a 6-month test operation on March 12, 2021.
- Sponsor: Huozhou Coal Power Group Lu Ling Eenergy and Chemical Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group(57.89%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(36.39%), China Construction Bank(4.16%), Others(1.56%)
- Location: Muguaping Village, Linxian County, Luliang, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.998811,111.13841
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 10 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 3103
- Coal Field: He Dong Coal Field
- Total Resource: 2193.54Mt
- Minable Reserves: 893.51Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 103.25k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: