Panjin Xinli power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Panjin Xinli power station (华润盘锦热电厂热电联产上大压小新建项目) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant under construction in Liaoning Province, China.
The photo shows the plant in Xinglongtai District, Panjin Prefecture, Liaoning Province.
Background on Project
With no developments since 2016, the project appears to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: China Resources
- Location: Xinglongtai District, Panjin Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.137393, 122.1365333 (exact)
- Status: Operating (units 1-2), Cancelled (units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW); 300 MW (Units 3 & 4: 150 MW)
- Type: Supercritical (Units 1-2)
- Start Year: 2014 (Units 1-2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: