Pannan Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Pannan Cogen power station (中机国能盘南煤电铝热电联产, 盘兴能源盘南煤电气化一体化生态工业基地煤电铝热电联产动力车间）is a proposed 725-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the boarder of Dashan Town and Baotian Town, the approximate location where the power station would be built.
Background on Project
China Sinogy Electric Group was invited to invest in a proposed 2 x 350 MW + 25 MW supercritical coal plant in Pan County, Liupanshui Prefecture. The project was permitted for construction in 2014. It is planned operation for 2019.
By January 2017, the construction had not started yet.
In February 2018, the Guizhou Development and Reform Commission (DRC) published a list of Key programs and Major Projects for the province's economic development in 2018, which will have priority for loans, land, and subsidies. There are five coal power projects on the list, not including Pannan Cogen power station. Therefore, any immediate plans for this project appear to be shelved.
The project was officially called off in 2019.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Panxing Energy Development Investment Co
- Parent company:Guizhou Panxing Energy Development Investment Co & China Sinogy Electric Group
- Location: Dashan Town, Pan County, Liupanshui Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.48371, 104.700775 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 725 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW, Unit 3: 25 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "中机国能盘县热电有限公司," China Sinogy Electric Group, accessed June 2017
- "招标=盘南煤电气化一体化生态工业地煤电铝热电联产动力车间项目EPC总承包招标公告," ChemCP, 2016-10-13
- "天沃科技(002564.SZ)：终止盘南煤电气化一体化生态工业基地煤电铝热电联产动力车间项目(一期)EPC总承包合同," Hexun, 2019-11-27