Pansan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Pansan power station (淮南矿业潘三综合利用电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant at Qiandian Village, Luji Town.
Background on Plant
Pansan power station is a 2 x 135 MW coal plant in Qiandian Village, Luji Town. It was commissioned in 2008, and is owned by Huainan Mining Group. It is powered by waste coal.
- Sponsor: Huainan Mining Group Electric Power Co., Ltd. 淮南矿业集团电力有限责任公司
- Owner: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent company: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qiandian Village, Luji Town, Panji District, Huainan Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.819244, 116.742849 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1&2: 135 MW)
- Type: CFB
- In service: 2008
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: