Panvel-Dabhol Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Panvel-Dabhol Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Panvel, Maharashtra to Dabhol, Maharashtra.
- Operator: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Parent Company: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Current Capacity: 12 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 193 miles / 310 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2007
The pipeline is owned and operated by Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL).
Articles and resources
- Dahej-Uran-Panvel Pipeline, Infraline, accessed September 2020
- Execution of Dahej Uran and Panvel Dabhol Pipeline Projects, GAIL, Jan. 16, 2007