Papier- Und Kartonfabrik Varel (PVK) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Papier- Und Kartonfabrik Varel (PVK) power station is a 58-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Varel, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Papier- u. Kartonfabrik Varel GmbH & Co. KG
- Parent company:
- Location: Varel, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.4032, 8.1282 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 58 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1335a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006003 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018