Parasi power station
Parasi power station is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Madhya Pradesh, India.
The map below shows Parasi village, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Plant
Prakash Industries is an integrated power and steel company. Its proposed Parasi power station received a terms of reference in 2010, but as of 2014 is not listed on the company's website of future power projects and has not applied for an environmental permit.
- Sponsor: Prakash Industries
- Parent company:
- Location: Parasi, Kotmi, Dhurwasin, Kikripodi, and Champa villages, Anuppur taluk, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh
- Coordinates: 23.133347, 81.889353 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity:
- Unit 1: 660 MW
- Unit 2: 660 MW
- Start date:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- Permits: Terms of reference, India MoEF, Dec 9, 2010
Resources and articles
- Terms of reference, India MoEF, Dec 9, 2010.