From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Parmelia Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Dongarra, Western Australia to Pinjarra, Western Australia.
- Operator: APA Group
- Parent Company: APA Group
- Current Capacity: 70 terajoules per day (64.7 million cubic feet per day)
- Length: 258 Miles / 416 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1972
Articles and resources
- NT: Palm Valley to Alice Springs Pipeline, Australian Energy Market Commission, accessed February 2018
- Parmelia Gas Pipeline, APA Group, accessed February 2018
- West coast developments: pipelines in Western Australia, The Australian Pipeliner, Mar. 16, 2016