Pasargad Steel Complex
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Pasargad Steel Complex (مجتمع صنعتی ذوب آهن پاسارگاد (Persian)) is a steel plant in Kavar, Fars Province, Iran, 70km south of Shiraz City.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Kavar, Fars Province, Iran.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Pasargad Steel Complex Co.
- Owner: Pasargad Steel Complex Co.
- Alternative plant names: PASCO, Pasargad Steel Industrial Complex
- Other language plant name: مجتمع صنعتی ذوب آهن پاسارگاد (Persian)
- Location: Kavar, Fars Province, Iran
- GPS Coordinates: 29.191019, 52.845405 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2013 (age 7–8)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: billets, blooms, wire rod, seamless pipes
- Steel sector end users: construction, automotive, industry
- Steelmaking process: integrated (DRI)
- Primary steel production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF) (2013); Midrex DRI plant (Oct. 2019); 2 pelletizing plants (3.4 MTPA each)
Articles and resources