Pati INTP power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Pati INTP power station was a proposed 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired station in Pati regency, Central Java, Indonesia.
The map below shows Pati regency in Central Java, Indonesia, where the plant would have been built.
Background on Plant
The plant was proposed in 2012 as part of a planned PT Indocement Tunggal Perkasa Tbk (INTP) cement plant in Pati. As of May 2019 the cement plant had not been built and the power plant is cancelled.
- Sponsor: PT Indocement Tunggal Perkasa Tbk (INTP)
- Parent Company: PT Indocement Tunggal Perkasa Tbk (INTP)
- Location: Pati regency, Central Java, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.708777, 111.0201145 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity: 60 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Indocement Kuras US$ 200 Juta Bangun PLTU di Pati, Harian Ekonomi Neraca, Feb. 24, 2012