Patna Bseb power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Patna Bseb power station is a proposed 800-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bihar, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Bihta - Patna District, the state of Bihar, India.
- Sponsor: Bihar State Power Holding Co
- Parent company: Bihar State Power Holding Co
- Location: Bihta - Patna District, the state of Bihar, India
- Coordinates: 25.5536, 84.8693 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 800 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-2: 400 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)