Pecs power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Hungary and coal.|
Pecs power station is a retired 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Baranya County, Hungary.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Baranya County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: Pannon Power Holding
- Parent company: Veolia Group
- Location: Baranya County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 46.0641, 18.2630 (exact)
- Coal type: Hard coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 60 MW
- Unit 5: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 60 MW (start-up in 1966)