Peddaganjam power station is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Andhra Pradesh, India.
The map below shows Chinnaganjam taluk, Prakasam district, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
A terms of reference to submit an environmental impact statement for the project was issued on May 13, 2011.
As of 2015 the power station has not received environmental clearance and appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Sew Thermal Power Corporation
- Parent company:
- Location: Peddaganjam village, Chinnaganjam taluk, Prakasam district, Andhra Pradesh
- Coordinates: 15.7, 80.25 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity:
- Unit 1: 660 MW
- Unit 2: 660 MW
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- Permits: Terms of Reference, India MoEF, May 13, 2011
Articles and resources
- Terms of Reference, India MoEF, May 13, 2011.