Peigou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Peigou Coal Mine was built in March 1960 and was put into operation in March 1966, with a designed production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. After several upgrades, the approved production capacity in January 2015 was 1.8 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
At 11:33 on July 18, 2017, a roofing accident occurred in Peigou Coal Mine. 1 person died, and 1 person was slightly injured.On March 31, 2021, an object strike accident occurred in Peigou Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Zhengzhou Coal Industry (Group) Yanghe Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Peigou Coal Mine
- Owner: China Strategy and Management Research Association 
- Location: Laiji Town, Xinmi City, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.498569, 113.458203
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 217.1504 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 67.3158 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager lean coal (Met,Thermal)
- Mine Size: 48.7555 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1966