Pemcorp Energy power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Pemcorp Energy power station (Central eléctrica Pemcorp Energy) is a 143-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Pesquería, the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Pemcorp Energy, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Parent company: Arroyo Energy Investors Fund II, L.P.
- Location: Pesquería, Nuevo León, Mexico
- Coordinates: 25.7927, -100.0576 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 143 MW
Pemcorp initially invested in the facility in October 2017 through the Arroyo Energy Investors Fund II. The plant was constructed in under a year using Finnish technology from Wärtsilä. Commercial operations began in October 2019. As of July 2020, Arroyo Energy was expected to refinance the debt package associated with the plant.
Articles and Resources
- "Tabla De Permisos De Generación E Importación De Energía Eléctrica Administrados Al 30 De Abril De 2018" (PDF). SENER (Secretaría de Energía), Gobierno de México. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 10, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Pemcorp". Arroyo Energy Group. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Arroyo Energy secures US$126 million financing to build gas-fired power plant in Nuevo Leon". MEXICONOW. August 28, 2018. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved May 5, 2021.
- "Pemcorp - Arroyo Energy Group". Arroyo Energy Group. Retrieved 2021-06-24.
- "In just 11 months, Finland-based Wärtsilä delivers 130 MW gas-fired power plant in Nuevo Leon - MEXICONOW". MEXICONOW. 2018-12-10. Retrieved 2021-06-24.
- "Pemcorp gas-fired plant refi to sign next month". Uxolo. Retrieved 2021-06-24.