Penal power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Penal power station is a 234-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the region of Penal–Debe, Trinidad and Tobago.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Syne Village, the region of Penal–Debe, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Sponsor: PowerGen (Power Generation Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd)
- Parent company: Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission [51%]; National Enterprises Limited [10%]; Marubeni Corporation [39%]
- Location: Syne Village, Penal, Penal–Debe, Trinidad and Tobago
- Coordinates: 10.1472, -61.4738 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 234 MW
Articles and Resources