Pengzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Pengzhuang Coal Mine belongs to Linyi Mining Group Heze Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Construction started in April 2004, trial production in August 2006, and formal production in March 2007, with a designed production scale of 0.45 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 0.8 million tons/year.
- Operator: Linyi Mining Group Heze Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Pengzhuang Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiaotun Village, Zhangying Town, Yuncheng County, Heze City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.576674, 116.038048
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 55.5833 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 15.8363 million tonne
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal, Gas-fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 67.1928 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2007