Penta-West Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Penta-West Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Austria.
The pipeline starts in Ried, Austria, and runs to Oberkappel, Austria.
- Parent company: Gas Connect Austria GmbH
- Length: 46.16 km / 28.7 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): PENTA_West1, PENTA_West2
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Gas Connect Austria (2021). "Natural gas in the fast lane". Gas Connect Austria. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor