|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Perdaman Industries is a Western Australian company proposing, via its subsidiary Perdaman Chemicals and Fertilisers, the establishment of a coal-to-urea plant near Collie in Western Australia.
In late June 2011 Perdaman Industries lodged a claim in the Supreme Court of Western Australia for $3.5 billion against Lanco. Perdaman claimed that financing for its proposed $3.5 billion coal-to-urea plant collapsed after Lanco sought substantial price increases for the supply of coal and threatened to withhold supply if they weren't agreed to.
58 Mounts Bay Road
Perth WA 6000
Phone: +61 (08) 9429 5111
Fax: +61 (08) 9429 5100
Articles and resources
- Colin Kruger, "$3.5bn writ hits mines deal", Sydney Morning Herald, June 30, 2011.
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Australia and coal
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Carbon Capture and Storage demonstration projects worldwide
- Carbon Capture and Storage in Australia
- Western Australia and coal