Perdue Oilseed Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
Oilseed Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Perdue Farms in Chesapeake, Virginia. The plant provides power to Perdue's Chesapeake grain and soybean processing facility.
- Owner/Parent Company: Perdue Farms
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 1.7 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 1.7 MW (1985)
- Location: 501A Barnes Rd., Chesapeake, VA 23324
- GPS Coordinates: 36.80296, -76.286054
- Electricity Production:
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|