Perla Oil and Gas Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Perla Field is an operating oil and gas field in Venezuela.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Venezuela.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Cardón IV S.A
- Owner: Eni (50%); Repsol (50%)
- Parent: Eni S.P.A. (50%); Repsol SA (50%)
- Discovery year: 2009
- Production start year: 2015
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Perla Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||gas||not applicable||4 651||million m³/y||2015|
|reserves||gas||original gas in place||481 382||million m³||2015|
|reserves||hydrocarbons||2P reserves||1 960||million boe||2017|
- million boe = million barrels of oil equivalent
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Eni starts production at Perla giant gas field offshore Venezuela". Eni. July 6, 2015. Archived from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- (2010) Giant Oil & Gas Fields of the world . Report.
- "Our work in Venezuela". Eni. Archived from the original on December 3, 2020. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Perla Field, Venezuela". Offshore Technology. Archived from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) BUCRF72VH5RBN7X3VL35 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "Information on the Repsol Groups corporate structure". REPSOL. Archived from the original on April 5, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- "SEC EX-99.T3E". SEC. Archived from the original on March 31, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- Stark, Philip (Pete); et al. (January 1, 2017). "Giant Oil and Gas Fields of the 2000s: A New Century Ushers in Deeper Water, Unconventionals, and More Gas". GeoScienceWorld. Archived from the original on May 11, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.