Petén power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Petén power station (Central Eléctrica Petén) is a proposed 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Petén department, Guatemala.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in not found, Petén department, Guatemala.
- Sponsor: not found
- Parent company: not found
- Location: Not found, Petén, Guatemala
- Coordinates: 16.9409, -90.0592 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Plan de Expansión del Sistema de Generación y Transporte 2020-2034" (PDF). Ministerio de Energía y Minas de Guatemala. December 31, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.