Petrokemija Kutina power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Petrokemija Kutina power station is a 35-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Sisak-Moslavina County, Croatia.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kutina, Sisak-Moslavina County, Croatia.
- Sponsor: PETROKEMIJA D.D.
- Parent company: PETROKEMIJA GROUP
- Location: Kutina, Sisak-Moslavina County, Croatia
- Coordinates: 45.4713, 16.7923 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 35 MW
Articles and Resources
- Non-financial report for period January _ December 2017 Petrokemija Group
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Open Power Plants Database, ID 31WNA89 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91