Piast-Ziemowit coal mines
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Piast-Ziemowit coal mines are underground operations, owned by Polska Grupa Górnicza, PGG, producing 12.9 million tonnes per annum, in Silesian, Poland.
The mines operating under the KWB Piast-Ziemowit branch include Piast, Ziemowit.
The satellite photo below shows the mine site in Silesian, Poland.
The mines are operated by PGG.
- Operator: KWK ROW Branch 
- Parent Company: Polska Grupa Górnicza, PGG
- Location: Silesian, Poland
- GPS coordinates: 50.0804724, 19.1614253 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Mineable reserves: 133 million tonnes
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine size:
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine depth: 600 m
- Production: 12.9 million tonnes per year
- Number of employees:8,261