Pingdingshan Zhangcun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhangcun Coal Mine belongs to Pingdingshan Ruiping Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Construction began in June 1996. Production was put into operation in November 2007, with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. In 2009, the approved production capacity was 1.15 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons per year.
- Operator: Pingdingshan Ruiping Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Zhangcun Coal Mine
- Owner: China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhangzhuang Village, Xiaotun Town, Ruzhou City, Pingdingshan City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.035023, 112.842351
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 67.5960 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 3523.30 million tonne
- Coal Type: Fat coal, Coking coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 9.87 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2007