Pinghu LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Pinghu LNG Terminal, also known as Jiaxing LNG Terminal (嘉兴平湖独山港LNG应急调峰储运站), is a proposed LNG terminal in Dushan Harbor, Pinghu, jiaxing, Zhejian province, China.
- Sponsor: Zhejiang Hangjiaxin Clean Energy Co., Ltd. 浙江杭嘉鑫清洁能源有限公司
- Owner: Jiaxing Gas Group Co., Ltd. 嘉兴市燃气集团股份有限公司 51%, Hangzhou Gas Co., Ltd. 杭州市燃气集团有限公司 49%
- Parent: Jiaxing Gas Group
- Location: Dushan Harbor, Pinghu, Jiaxing, Zhejian province, China
- Coordinates: 30.681206, 121.246827 (exact)
- Capacity: 1 mtpa, 0.14 bcfd
- Status: Construction
- Type: Import
- Trains: 2
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Jiaxing Gas and Hangzhou Gas are building a 1 mtpa terminal in the Dushan Harbor area of Pinghu, Jiaxing, Zhejiang Province, China.
The construction ceremony was held on June 30, 2020. 
In January 2021, the supporting gas pipeline connecting the LNG terminal and the city pipeline network began.