Pingmei Shenma power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Pingmei Shenma power station (中国平煤神马集团坑口电厂) is a retired 115-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Pingdingshan, He Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Pingdingshan, He Province, China.
- Sponsor: Henan Pingyu Coal and Electricity Co
- Parent company: China Pingmei Shenma Group
- Location: Pingdingshan, He Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.7662, 113.1927 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 115 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 55 MW (start-up in 1996)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 60 MW (start-up in 2006)
Articles and Resources