Pingyu No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Pingyu No.1 Coal Mine belongs to Henan Pingyu Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Construction started in 1969 and put into production in 1976, with a designed production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.5 million tons per year.
- Operator: Henan Pingyu Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. No.1 Coal Mine
- Owner: China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Longtun Village, Gucheng Town, Yuzhou City, Xuchang City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.210895, 113.523744
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 58.743 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 9.467 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Meagar Lean Coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 11.0428 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1976