Pishva County power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Pishva County power station is a proposed 750-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Tehran Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Pishva County, Tehran Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Pishva County Thermal
- Parent company: Pishva County Thermal
- Location: Pishva County, Tehran Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 35.3078, 51.7309 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 750 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 750 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)