Pishva County power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Pishva County power station, also called Pishva Combined Cycle Power Plant, is a shelved 1,000-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Tehran Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Pishva County, Tehran Province, Iran.
A proposal to build a 1,000 MW power plant on 70 hectares of land in Pishva was announced in 2019. As of July 2021 there have not been any updates and the project is assumed to be shelved.
- Sponsor: not found (private sector)
- Parent company: not found
- Location: Pishva County, Tehran Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 35.3078, 51.7309 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (shelved): 1,000 MW
Articles and Resources
- احداث نیروگاه سیکل ترکیبی برق در پیشوا, SBARGH, May 25, 2019
- Big thermal power plant planned in Tehran province, Parsain energy intensive industrial special economic zone News
- نیروگاه هزار مگاواتی در پیشوا احداث میشود, Bargh News, May 28, 2019
- "Big thermal power plant planned in Tehran province". Mehr News Agency. 2019-05-18. Retrieved 2021-07-05.