Plana Nad Luznici power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Plana Nad Luznici power station, also known as C-Energy Planá, is a power station in Jihocesky Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Jihocesky Region, Czech Republic.
In 2015, a reconstruction of the Planá nad Lužnicí plant was completed. The former heating plant was rebuilt into a variable source, which allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat from different fuels. The plant burned both lignite coal and biomass.
In February 2021, the plant stopped burning coal.
- Sponsor: C-Energy Bohemia Sro
- Parent company: Carpaterra Capital Partners
- Location: Jihocesky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.3685, 14.7021 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity: 46 MW (Unit 2)
- Start year: 1961
Articles and Resources