Plattling power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Plattling power station is a 119-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Plattling, the state of Bayern, Germany.
- Sponsor: Kraftwerk Plattling GmbH 
- Parent company: E.On 
- Location: Plattling, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 48.80066, 12.868169 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 119 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0805 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- E.ON to construct biomass power plant at UPM site in Hürth, Biomass Magazine, December 6, 2019
- Cogeneration to balance the electric grid, Paper Industry World, July 14, 2015
- How does cutting carbon make headlines?, E.On, Accessed January 20, 2021
- Open Power System Data December 2018