Plock power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Plock power station is a 630-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Masovian Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Plock, Masovian Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: PKN Orlen 
- Parent company: PKN Orlen
- Location: Plock, Masovian Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 52.584292, 19.689263 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 630 MW
Articles and Resources
- Siemens secures contract to develop CCGT unit for PKN Orlen in Poland, NS Energy, Dec 2, 2014
- Elektrocieplownia PKN Orlen S.A., Google Maps, accessed Mar 25, 2021
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 19W000000000279K accessed November 2019
- ORLEN to build Poland’s largest gas-fired CHP plant, Orlen, July 9, 2015
- Poland's PGE launches tender to build country's biggest gas plant, S&P Global, Jun 14, 2019