Pluspetrol Norte power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Pluspetrol Norte power station (Central Térmica Pluspetrol Norte, also known as YPF El Bracho) is a 232-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Tucumán province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in El Bracho, Tucumán province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: YPF Energía Eléctrica S.A.
- Parent company: YPF Energia Electrica S.A. [75%]; General Electric Company [25%]
- Location: El Bracho, departamento Cruz Alta, Tucumán, Argentina
- Coordinates: -26.9952, -65.1613 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 232 MW
Articles and Resources
- "The Company". YPF Luz. Archived from the original on May 18, 2021. Retrieved May 19, 2021.
- "Información Geográfica de Energía". Argentina Secretario de Energía, Visor SIG. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "La Compania". YPF Luz. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Pluspetrol Norte OCGT Power Plant Argentina". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.