Plzen CHP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Plzen CHP power station is a 137-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Plzeň, Plzensky Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Plzeň, Plzensky Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Plzeňská Teplárenská AS
- Parent company: Energeticky A Prumyslovy Hold
- Location: Plzeň, Plzensky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.7543, 13.3987 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 137 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 70 MW (start-up in 1982)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 67 MW (start-up in 1998)
Articles and Resources