Point B-Pupuk Iskandar Muda Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Point B-Pupk Iskandar Muda Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline. It is also known as the Point B-PIM Gas Pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Duri, Riau to Pertamina’s Refinery Unit II in Dumai, Riau.
- Operator: PT Pertamina Gas
- Parent Company: PT Pertamina Gas
- Current Capacity:
- Proposed capacity: 160 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 40 miles / 64 kilometers
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 1998
The pipeline is owned and operated by PT Pertamina Gas.
Articles and resources
- Pertagas and PGN Embark on Construction of Duri-Dumai Gas Pipeline, Insider Network, Nov. 14, 2017
- Corporate Presentation PASE PSC, Triangle Energy, January 2010
- RENCANA INDUK JARINGAN TRANSMISI DAN DISTRIBUSI GAS BUMI NASIONALTAHUN 2012 - 2025, MENTERI ENERGI DAN SUMBER DAY A MINERAL], Sep. 6, 2012