Polosukhinskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Polosukhinskaya Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Zavodsky Raion, Novokuznetsk Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The Polosukhinskaya coal mine is an underground coal mine. The mine was bought in July 2020 by Rusugolholding LLC, a subsidiary of Stirakia Holdings Ltd, incorporated in Cyprus. It produces 2.5 million tons of coking coal per year.
- Owner: Rusugolholding LLC
- Parent Company: Stirakia Holdings Ltd
- Location: Zavodsky Raion, Novokuznetsk Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 53.921830, 87.324314 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.5 MT/year
- Total Reserves: X MT
- Recoverable Reserves: X MT
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1985 (split off from Bolshevik coal mine)
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта «Полосухинская», Wikimapia, accessed May 2021.
- Шахта «Полосухинская», MiningWiki.ru, accessed May 2021.
- ООО «Русугольхолдинг» стал новым владельцем шахты «Полосухинская», Forbes Russia, 10 July 2020.