Pomelo Connector Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Pomelo Connector Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in Texas, USA.
The pipeline will run from Nueces County, Texas, USA.
- Owner: Enbridge
- Proposed capacity: 400 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 22.5 kilometers / 14 miles
- Diameter: 30-inches
- Cost: US$130,000,000
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2019
The project includes construction of pipeline and a compressor station. Project will provide firm transportation capacity between Texas Eastern Transmission LP and the Nueces Header to be constructed by Valley Crossing Pipeline LLC.
The pipeline came into service in the first quarter of 2019, shortly after it was acquired by Enbridge.
Articles and resources
- Ongoing Projects, Pipeline News, accessed October 2018
- National Energy and Petrochemical Map , FracTracker, February 28, 2020
- FERC Pending Pipeline Projects, Marcellus Drilling, Apr. 17, 2017
- Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects Energy Information Agency, July 21, 2020
- Abrar Hassan Saadi, Enbridge: Strong And Growing, Seeking Alpha, January 3, 2019